What Happens Here Stays Here
Alta Resources Corp. (“Alta Resources”) has an established compliance program including online security and privacy protection which enables successful programs for our customers. Alta Resources complies with annual audits by the payment-card industry’s (PCI) Security Standards Council® The same approach used to comply with the industry’s rigorous security standards is also applied to this website.
Information We Collect and Use
As an online visitor, you may choose to contact us via this website, thus transmitting personal data (e.g., your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, etc.) used by Alta Resources to correspond with you using the information requested on our website.
By using the Site, you consent to our collection of your information.
We will not disclose your personal information to affiliates and third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure
- The disclosure is required by law or professional standards
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of our business
- The personal information in question is publicly available
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims
- The disclosure is required for law enforcement purposes in response to requests by law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators, or otherwise to comply with the law.
- An affiliate is performing/providing services on our behalf (consistent with the purpose of the information obtained) and has either agreed to provide an adequate level of privacy protection in writing or is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection
This website also contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Alta Resources is not responsible for the privacy practices of those other sites. We encourage you, when you leave this site, to read the privacy statements of the sites to which you are redirected.
Alta Resources takes reasonable steps to protect and maintain the integrity of your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use and confidentiality of personal information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure personal information.
Access and Correction
If an individual becomes aware that personal information we maintain about him or her is inaccurate, or if an individual would like to update or review his or her personal information, we will take reasonable steps to permit him or her to correct, amend or delete personal information deemed inaccurate.
- Using Alta Resources’ contact information below, the individual will need to, as a security precaution for identity validation, provide sufficient, identifying personal information. In addition, we may limit or deny access to personal information if providing such access would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive. In some circumstances, we may charge a reasonable fee for access to personal information.
Compliance with Data Privacy Requirements Globally
- Policy Information on specific Data Privacy requirements outside of the USA European Economic Area Where a user’s Personal Information is transferred outside the European Economic Area, Alta Resources will ensure that any such transfer protects the legitimate interests of its users and, where required, will implement adequate measures, in line with Applicable Laws.
- 3.7.2 Policy Information on specific Data Privacy requirements within the USA Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of Personal Information the business shares with Third Parties for direct marketing purposes by such Third Party and the identities of the Third Parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
- We sometimes provide personal information to third parties to perform services on our behalf. If we transfer personal information received under the Privacy Shield to a third party, the third party’s access, use, and disclosure of the personal data must also be in compliance with our Privacy Shield obligations, and we will remain liable under the Privacy Shield for any failure to do so by the third party unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
Alta Resources utilizes the self-assessment approach to assure compliance with our privacy statement. We periodically verify that the policy is accurate, comprehensive of the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with the Privacy Shield Principles and other regulatory and contractual obligations. Alta Resources commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Private Shield policy should first reach out to Alta Resources using the contact information below. Alta Resources is further committed to cooperate with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact the American Arbitration Association – International Centre for Dispute Resolution (https://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html) for more information or to file a complaint, the services are provided to you at no cost. Should those services not resolve your complaint, you may invoke binding arbitration with the Privacy Shield Panel.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov/.
Contacting Alta Resources
Attn: Corporate Legal Compliance
120 N. Commercial St.
Neenah, WI USA 54956
Email: [email protected]