The newest addition to our family of campuses is set in the sunny community of Fort Myers, Florida, an expansion that testifies to our growth and success over the years. Though our latest addition, our Fort Myers location resembles every facility bearing the Alta Resources logo.
One of our favorite mottos, "Alta is Alta is Alta" means that no matter which of our locations you visit, our rich heritage, core beliefs and dynamic culture are the common threads that unite our people. Speaking of people, our Florida team is comprised of hardworking, empowered professionals who embody strong corporate values, called Guiding Principles, which foster a workplace that differentiates us from the rest.
- Challenging, be-quick-on-your-feet environment
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking and decision-making
- Open-door policy facilitates camaraderie and discussion
- Relaxed, business-casual environment balances comfort and professionalism
- Company-sponsored outings reward hard work and foster close-knit relationships
- All-employee company meetings and an open Q&A forum with our CEO
- Opportunities to get involved through Six Sigma projects
Jobs in Fort Myers Have That Fun-in-the-Sun Feeling
If you've ever wanted to work closely with world-renowned brands' many that you use daily -- our Florida location has rewarding, hands-on opportunities. With employment directly in Fort Myers -- an easy commute from Port Charlotte, Naples and Sarasota -- you'll be part of a global team proudly representing brands to the world and making a difference in the lives of the customers we serve daily.
In addition to working alongside passionate people who love what they do, many of the job opportunities in our Fort Myers location come with:
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and vacations
- Life, medical, dental and 401(k) benefits
- Schedule flexibility
- Education assistance
- Career advancement
- Performance incentives and awards
- And more
You'll also have a chance to make a difference in the Fort Myers community. Through AltaHOPE™, our employees come together to support local and national causes by volunteering, raising donations and creating awareness. Every year, we partner with nonprofit organizations as well as coordinate blood and clothing drives, disaster relief, marathon sponsorships and more. In our inaugural year in Fort Myers (2013), our Florida campus rallied around AltaHOPE to pledge more than $18,000 to United Way of Lee, Hendry, and Glades.
Search job opportunities at our sun-soaked Fort Myers setting.