How to Apply at Alta Resources
Join our growing team, and be part of something special. You'll partner with the world's best brands — global Fortune 500 and 100 companies — to enhance their customer experiences, grow their sales, retain their members and more.
Click Below to Get Started
Why Apply at Alta Resources
So many job paths, one mission: to maximize customer relationships. And with so many jobs, we have something for everyone and every lifestyle, from students to busy parents to career seekers. With so many opportunities, we have immediate openings, both seasonal and regular, both full and part time:
- Inside sales, including inbound health-insurance sales
- Customer care
- Information technology
- Back-office support
- And more
The types of roles vary by our locations — Wisconsin, California, Florida and the Philippines — but one thing is true for all: Jobs at Alta Resources come with the unique opportunity to work closely with many world-renowned brands. Catering to those brands requires diverse services that also provide ample career options that come with these amazing perks:
- Flexible schedules (full and part time)
- Paid training and licensing
- Incentive opportunities
- Team-based culture
- Advancement potential
- AltaHOPE™ community involvement
- And more
So, if you're ready to start growing with a growing company, you can apply today, or, to learn more, visit our career events page to discover upcoming job fairs near you.
What to Expect When Applying
- How can I apply? Click the "Prospective Candidates" button above. You will be redirected to our career portal via a new browser window.
- How long does it take to apply? The application process will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes. If other assessments are required, plan for an additional 15 to 30 minutes. You do have the option to save your progress by clicking the "Save as a Draft" button. You may return to your application at any time by logging in to your profile.
- May I apply on a mobile device? For optimum performance, and to ensure that we receive your application, we recommend applying via laptop or desktop computer.
- May I apply in person? Walk-in interviews are welcome at our Wisconsin, Florida and Philippines locations:
- Wisconsin (120 N. Commercial St., Neenah): 10:00 A.M.–2:00 P.M. CST, every Wednesday
- Florida (12600 Gateway Blvd., Fort Myers): 8:00 A.M.–4:00 P.M. EST
- Philippines (F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City): 8:00 P.M.–7:00 A.M. PHT
- How can I check the status of my application? Log in to your profile, and then click the "Job Submission Status" link.
- When can I expect to hear back about my application? Depending on the position, we typically follow up as early as 24 hours but usually within one week. You can always view the status of your application as noted above.
For questions or technical assistance, please email HR@AltaResources.com.