Some of the world's leading e-commerce websites, online shopping carts and payment systems have a secret: They're powered by our proprietary technology. It all started nearly 20 years ago, when we began leveraging website solutions to help brands across multiple markets develop digital storefronts.
Then things changed, creating the need for more options to reach today's digital-device-savvy consumers. They're buying online, interacting on social, searching on smartphones. Our answer: an expanded e-commerce portfolio to keep your brand relevant in an ever-changing marketplace.
All-in-One E-commerce Technology, Security & Financial Services
Get speed to market with our cloud-based SaaS platform, complete with our secure servers, hosted maintenance, and scalable e-commerce design and development. Whatever you choose, from a full-fledged e-tail website to a pilot program, we build your platform with functionality and the features of an enterprise-level solution, without the lengthy time lines so typical of most.
Our platform is highly customizable to accurately mirror your brand; features content management to easily update, edit and maintain your products, promotions and pricing; and is ultra secure to protect your data and customers.
- Secure shopping carts
- Continuity/loyalty/rewards capabilities
- CRM integration and collection of shopper data
- User groups/accounts and customer personalization
- Integration with many payment gateways
- Dynamic, intelligent up sells and promotions
- Social-commerce integration
- Device-agnostic mobile detection and presentation
- PCI-compliant payment processing via mobile, social and the Web
- Recurring billing and shipping/tax calculations
- Web tracking and analytics
Our e-commerce model is set up to help you convert searching consumers into qualified leads and, later, into purchasing customers and back again. That's order to cash. And thanks to our integrated approach, you can consolidate more of what you do for a seamless, efficient shopping experience and holistically managed order to cash: digital marketing, sales, e-stores, order management, fulfillment and returns, payments, customer care and analytics.